Privacy and cookies policy
Terms of processing personal data of Users
AutomotiveSuppliers.pl, when collecting and processing personal data, comply with all of the following terms of data processing.
a. “lawfulness, fairness and transparency”;
b. “purpose limitation”;
c. “data minimization”;
e. “storage limitation”;
f. “integrity and confidentiality.”
When viewing our websites, according to the browsing configuration, one or several cookies may be saved on the user’s computer (end device).
Before expressing consent, cookies of AutomotiveSuppliers.pl necessary for the correct operation of the website will be saved on the user’s computer.
Cookies may be saved by AutomotiveSuppliers.pl, as well as by third parties working with AutomotiveSuppliers.pl. Please read the following information about cookies and their use.
What types of data do we collect about you?
- We collect data during event registration.
In order to take advantage of certain functions offered by the portal (user account usage), you will have to register. During the registration, you will be asked for a login and password you will use on our website. You will be also asked to consent to have your personal data processed by AutomotiveSuppliers.pl in order to organize the event, and to separately consent to receive commercial offers;
- Data collected automatically
During your visit on our websites, automatically collected data concerning your visit include in particular your IP address, domain name, browser type, operating system type. You can find more information in the part on cookies.
Who is the controller and how to contact them?
Joint controllers of your personal data are Małgorzata Zborowska‑Stęplewska and Rafał Orłowski, operating a business as part of the civil law partnership under the name AutomotiveSuppliers.pl S.C. in Warsaw, ul. Staniewicka 14 (hereinafter AutomotiveSuppliers.pl).
For what purpose and on what basis will your personal data be processed?
Your personal data collected in relation to the use of portals of AutomotiveSuppliers.pl will be processed for the following purposes:
1. service of the created account;
2. organization of the event for which the user has registered;
3. conducting marketing actions, including acquiring and maintaining clients;
4. sales of products and services;
5. related to the conducted business, including for the purpose of keeping analyses and statistics;
6. providing replies to letters and applications and providing replies in on‑going proceedings;
7. conducting activities related to the provision of security;
The legal basis for data processing will be:
1. the granted consent;
2. their necessity for the execution of the agreement or to take actions upon your request before the conclusion of the agreement;
3. their necessity for the execution of the controller’s legal obligation;
4. their necessity for the achievement of goals resulting from legally justified operations conducted by the controller, such as providing replies to your letters and applications.
Who will be the recipient of your data and where will it be submitted?
Your data can be submitted to a third country (e.g. the USA) in relation to:
1. activities conducted on social media and using plug‑ins and other tools of such websites (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, Google+);
2. using analytics tools used for anonymized tracking of user behaviour, in particular such as Google Analytics, Google Adwords;
Your data can be submitted to:
1. processors in relations to activities ordered by AutomotiveSuppliers.pl and executed on behalf of AutomotiveSuppliers.pl;
2. courier and post service companies that will deliver your mail;
3. legal firms ordered by AutomotiveSuppliers.pl to, e.g., conduct proceedings;
4. entities or authorities authorized pursuant to the provisions of law.
How long will the data be processed?
The period of processing your personal data depends on the purpose for which your data is processed. The period for which your personal data will be stored is calculated on the basis of the following criteria:
1. the provisions of law that may obligate AutomotiveSuppliers.pl to process the data over a specified period;
2. the period necessary to maintain and service the account created at portals of AutomotiveSuppliers.pl;
3. the period necessary to protect the interests of AutomotiveSuppliers.pl (data controller);
4. the period necessary to provide the services of AutomotiveSuppliers.pl and the necessary client service;
5. the period for which the consent was granted.
What are your rights?
You have the right to:
1. request access to the personal data concerning your person;
2. have the data rectified;
3. have incomplete personal data completed, including by means of providing a supplementary statement;
4. have the data erased or their processing restricted;
5. object to further processing of your personal data;
6. move your personal data.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of processing your data based on consent before its withdrawal.
When processing your data collected using cookies, AutomotiveSuppliers.pl cannot identify your person in the majority of cases. Therefore, if you want to exercise your rights, you may be asked to provide additional information in order to identify you.
In case of doubts concerning your personal data processing by AutomotiveSuppliers.pl, you have the right to lodge a complaint before the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
What are the consequences of not submitting data?
Submission of data is voluntary but can be necessary to conclude an agreement (e.g. portal account creation) or provide services. The agreement cannot be concluded without submitting data.
How do we profile?
AutomotiveSuppliers.pl takes advantage of systems used for automated decision making. The following decisions are automated:
1. profiling is performed on the basis of collected data, in particular such as: data concerning services provided, information obtained through cookies, including transmission data, location data;
2. profiling impacts marketing information and offers you receive (offer tailored to your needs).
How to obtain information about data processing?
Each individual cookie contains four basic parts:
1. website name: name of the domain or subdomain that has set the cookies;
2. cookies name: cookies have a name, unique for the website that has set them;
3. expiry date: certain cookies expire upon the closure of the browser (so‑called session cookies); other cookies are automatically deleted only after their set expiry date (so‑called persistent cookies);
4. value: information in cookies used by the website to “remember” your previous visit.
In cookies we store basic information about users (e.g. identifier) and information necessary for optimization and correct display of website contents. These pieces of information are used to:
1. identify users logging in on protected websites, which allows them to visit many pages without the need to enter the user name and password on each of them;
2. store user preferences – viewed contents and viewing format (the user does not have to set preferences each time they visit a website);
3. store pages visited by users, which enables us to collect data facilitating the introduction of improvements in the content and navigation method of the website;
4. store preferred or viewed products and services in order to display personalized advertisements.
Users of our service can opt out providing such information to our services at any time by deleting cookies stored on their end devices by our services. To perform this, you have to change the settings of the currently used web browser.
You have the right to block saving and reading cookies on your device (computer, smartphone). To do this, you have to mark the correct settings in the configuration of the web browser or disagree when asked by the application of the online services.
How do we protect your personal data?
When collecting your personal data, communication between your computer and our server is encrypted using the SSL protocol (Secure Socket Layer). Furthermore, our databases are protected against the access of third parties.
Warsaw, August 2018